Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Today I discovered Elm. Video presentations:
- What is the point of Elm?
- Functional Reactive Programming in Elm (@ StrangeLoop 2013)
- Q&A, Evan Czaplicki on FRP in the Browser with Elm, Time Travelling Debugger
- elm: a functional reactive language for the web (Elm website)
- Writing a 2048 clone in elm
- Elm form with submit
- Elm: Concurrent FRP for Functional GUIs
- Elm: Asynchronous Functional Reactive Programming for GUIs
- Functional Reactive Animation (Conal Elliott, Paul Hudak)
- Functional Reactive Programming, Continued (Henrik Nilsson, Antony Courtney, John Peterson)
- Concurrent ML
And a Haskell page to remember.
F# computation expressions